How to create a Subdomain in cPanel ? Print this Article
Let’s first familiarize the term Subdomain before we talk about creating one. You can refer to a subdomain as a “domain within a domain” of any domain in your account. Subdomains do not require another domain name. For example, cms.livecreation.in could be a subdomain of livecreation.in
This detailed tutorial on creating subdomains will guide you to create subdomins painlessly.
Learning cPanel tools - How to create a subdomain in cPanel ?
- Log into cPanel and click on the Subdomains icon under the Domains section.
- On the next screen enter the prefix of your new subdomain.
- Make sure the domain name your subdomain will be associated with is selected.
- A directory name same as your subdomain prefix will automatically appear change this if you want to. When ready, click Create
- On successful completion the following message will appear yoursub.yourdomain.com has been created!
- It’s located in the public_html directory, and can also be accessed like this:www.yourdomain.com/yoursub. A folder called “yoursub” has also been created, which is where you would upload files for this subdomain.
Was this answer helpful?
As per the Whois Data Accuracy Specification, it is required to verify the email address of the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution